Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Silly Kane

My dad's brother, Uncle Hal, has been staying with us at my parents house since Saturday. It's been so fun to hang out with him. Asher & Kane love him! I haven't seen him since the 4th of July 2007 and for many years before that.
Yesterday Kane said, "Mom, am I having a big giant dream?" I said, "What do you mean?" He said, "I was just wondering if Uncle Hal is real." He seriously thought he might have been having a 4 day long, big, giant dream.
Uncle Hal took my boys miniature golfing today (picture below). He's been playing in golf tournaments daily, so I thought it was pretty nice of him to take my boys out.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

HA HA! He is SO funny!

abi said...

how smart is he?! Too funny!

Heidi P said...

Its so weird we haven't seen Uncle Hal in like 14 years, and all the sudden he is taking your kids golfing and buying them snowcones.

Very fun!!

janae said...

Kane cracks me up! I bet you love hanging around with him just listening to what he comes up with.

Betty Grace said...

That is so cute!! Makes me excited for dad to come home.

Mindy said...

I have not seen Uncle Hal in probably longer than 14 years...At least I can still recognize him in pictures! That is fun for your boys.

Chardell said...

I'm dying to know what Kane was thinking. There must be something interesting going on in his brain to think it was all a dream. So cute!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUNNY :] LOOKS LIKE THE KIDS ARE HAVING A BLAST WHAT A GOOD UNCLE

Jill said...

I haven't seen Uncle Harold since....I have no idea when I saw him last! I thought for a while that I had been having a GiGANTIC 31 year dream that he was "real"....now that I see your blog, I know he does exsist! lol Hey...shouldn't your parents be home soon!?

Andrea said...

That is so nice!! HEy are you in your house yet or still driving across country to the school? :)