1. My husband is 16 inches taller than me.
2. I gag if I see someone brushing their teeth.
3. My son is named Kane (it was my mother's maiden name, I know people wonder where it came from).
4. I went to massage therapy school but still don't have my license (anyone want to help me study anatomy?).
5. I would buy my Sandy house if it was for sale.
6. I'm good at math.
7. I am not a good writer (I have anxiety about blogging sometimes).
8. I've been in the execution room at the prison.
9. Someday I'll have elective surgery.
10. I've had Lasik. Not as bad as I thought it would be.
11. I used to have 12 piercings.
12. I still have 2 tattoos (after my tummy tuck I will probably only have one).
13. I love summer.
14. I get S.A.D. in the winter.
15. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
16. I started kindergarten when I was 4 (my birthday is in October).
17. I went to school in Colorado for a while (glad I experienced life outside of Utah for a while, but I never want to live in another state again).
18. I always start conversations with strangers.
19. I am completely terrified of public speaking, I dropped my Communications class in college because I had so much anxiety about it.
20. I love to talk on the phone (and text).
21. I am so grateful that I am still so close to my high school friends.
22. I am a procrastinator (I bought a book called Overcoming Procrastination, I still haven't read it, seriously).
23. I hate it when people spit in public.
24. I think Jim Carrey is kind of hot (post Dumb & Dumber).
25. I let my kids play video games and watch TV.
26. I love roller coasters and big scary rides (anyone want to do the catapult at Lagoon with me?).
27. I absolutely love going to Lake Powell, I hope it doesn't dry up.
28. My favorite monster trucks are: Grave Digger (of course), Pastrana 199 and Avenger
29. I'm going to Monster Jam World Finals in Las Vegas next month.
30. I wear a Shade shirt, hoodie & clogs every day of winter (even to church).
31. I can find just about anything on the internet.
32. I like to drink Rock Star Juiced, and am kind of embarrassed about it.
33. I can tap dance.
34. I really dislike camping.
35. I like to do tricks on the trampoline.
36. I like to listen to music really loud in my car.
37. My house isn't very clean and I don't care.
38. I have never, ever mowed a lawn.
39. I can play the piano.
40. I am not a "have a pet" kind of person.
41. I am really afraid of spiders, I can sense them too.
42. I can not watch scary movies (or previews for scary movies).
43. I watch TV, a lot.
44. I've had TiVo for 8 years.
45. I once got caught skipping school by the police. My parents were out of town and my brother never told them, thanks Darren! (nevermind, read my brothers comment about this)
46. I love BYU football, I've been going to games since I was little.
47. I consider myself a Salt Lake county person not a Utah county person (I stole this one from Heather, but it's true for me too).
48. I really don't like to get ready.
49. I love to get massages & pedicures.
50. I like to do Bikram Yoga.
51. I've been to two Grateful Dead concerts and two Backstreet Boys concerts (and a lot in between).
52. I really like to eat chips & dip.
53. I've taken anti-depressants.
54. I really miss the TV show Joan of Arcadia.
55. I also really miss the old Sesame Street, and I get a little teary watching clips on You Tube.
56. I love that I feel really safe with my husband (he looks pretty intimidating, huh?).
57. I own almost every Steve Martin movie.
58. I like to stay up late.
59. I played the baritone for a quarter in 7th grade.
60. I don't like all of my moles, but I pretend they don't bother me.
61. I would like to collect tin lunch boxes (where would I put them?).
62. My graduating class was huge, like over 1,000 (Alta '94).
63. I commuted from Pleasant Grove to Sandy for school my whole senior year (sometimes I just drove to Abi's and went back to bed, sorry mom).
64. Purple is my favorite color.
65. I wish I could be a mom like my mom.
66. I once did the Master Cleanser for 8 days.
67. I need to do the Master Cleanser again.
68. I'm pretty stinking good at Guitar Hero.
69. I rarely wear socks.
70. I don't really like road trips, being in the car is pretty boring.
71. I have to fall asleep on my stomach.
72. I am grateful for my faith.
73. I love that I am close with my siblings (and their spouses).
74. I really like to shop online. Sometimes I fill a shopping cart then just leave the computer.
75. I'm sensitive.
76. I am rarely late.
77. I love the relationships I have with my kids.
78. I got married at my parents house.
79. It was my husband's second marriage.
80. I'm really annoyed that my face still breaks out.
81. I love my ward and neighbors.
82. House is my favorite TV show.
83. Both my boys knew the National Anthem when they were 2.
84. French kissing kind of grosses me out.
85. My dad is an identical twin (he and his brother are so the same).
86. I really dislike most country music.
87. I like to make dinner in my crock-pot.
88. I don't mind going to the dentist - especially now that I go to the same dentist as Heidi (see Heidi's 100 list #10)
89. I used to have a lady clean my house, wish I could still afford her.
90. I think my husband has a cool job (corrections officer).
91. My boys were born at 40 1/2 weeks and 41 weeks.
92. They were 8lb3oz and 9lb4oz.
93. If there is a next time I will schedule a c-section at 39 weeks.
94. I really, really, really miss Grocery Guys.
95. My daughter is 13 and is already at least four inches taller than me.
96. I believe in alternative healing.
97. My kids go to a charter school.
98. Sometimes I read the obituaries.
99. I can keep a secret.
100. I have worked for my dad's company (now my brother's company) since I was a sophmore in high school.