Monday, September 1, 2008

Rise & Shout

My family loves BYU Football. A bunch of us went to their first game on Saturday. BYU won, go Cougars! We didn't all sit together. But close enough to get pictures of everyone.


My brother, Darren, and niece, Katie.
Asher

Me & Asher

Me & Heidi (see the where the band is on the very right of the picture)

Me & Matt

Jairon (shaved head and sunglasses), sliver of Will's head, part of Asher's face and Y hat, and my dad. Remember how I pointed out the band in the picture of Heidi & I? These guys are sitting just by the band. Doesn't my camera have a great zoom? :)

Also, can I just mention how fun it was to be at a BYU game with my dad. Last year Heidi & I went to a game and had tears in our eyes most of the game, missing our dad because he was on his mission. Glad he went, glad he's home. Love you Dad!

P.S. Heidi, you OWE me!!

I know some of you are waiting for a post about my new house. Well, two bedrooms in the basement flooded tonight. So, I'm just not ready to post about the house yet! That one needs to come from a happy place :)

19 comments:

a-anderson said...

I am so glad your parents are back and you can enjoy spending time with them again. That is horrible about your basement flooding. What a mess to have to clean up.

Anonymous said...

Go BYU! What fun. I remember going to every BYU game when I wasn't married, good old college days. Go Cougars. I didn't know you were a BYU fan, glad were friends.

Lindsay said...

Find a happy place, find a happy place. Love the bling on your blog.

Heidi P said...

Yay COUGS!! That was fun to take our boys with dad and our husbands. I hope they always remember that :)

Thank you for not posting the hideous pic of me!! :)

Sorry about your house...I have been watching hurricane footage today, that made me feel better about my yard?!

Mindy said...

We watched the game on tv and it was good to see the boys go. I am glad you and your family are still fans. I am failing as a mom cause I dont raise my kids on BYU football. Although tonight for FHE treat I bought BYU dryers ice cream. I am glad your parents are home...you guys seem complete again

Mindy said...

So how did you clean your basement? I would have no idea where to start on that one. Sorry

Christie said...

We love BYU games too. In fact this is the first year that we havn't had season tickets the whole time we've been married.

And I cannot believe that your new house flooded already. That is AWFUL! Hope the clean up wasn't too bad!

Chardell said...

When I called and you said you were on your way to the game with your Dad I was so excited for you. I hope the house thing is resolved well for you. I'm sorry you have to deal with it.

abi said...

I'm glad you had fun, even if it was a BYU game. ;-) So what happened with your basement? That is so yucky! I'm sorry!

carrie said...

How fun!! I think this is the first year Jason didn't go to the first game. It was a crazy weekend for us...but we did watch it later. I think it's awesome you guys all went as a family. Go BYU!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I missed that game, but I caught the Utah vrs. Michigan game.
GO UTES!!!!! Chris M.

Emily West said...

That's a lot of blue in those photos! Go Cougars!

janae said...

My son went to that game with my parents. I used to go when I was younger, but mostly looked for hot boys and found things to eat the whole time.

Andrea said...

That game looks like fun! You look so cute in your blue T-shirt!

Anonymous said...

(Love your new blog look, btw....)GO COUGARS!!!! What a fun time :) And I'm SO sorry about your new house-that is awful! Uggh!

Fairbank Family said...

Sounds like the game was a blast. I am glad your dad was back with you. I can't believe your house flooded! What happened?

Heidi J. said...

I love football we have tickets for the 20th I can't wait. it sounds like you guys had alot of fun. I am glad to hear that your parents are back.

Whitney said...

Hi Stephanie, I'll pass your message on to Andrea. Isn't he a doll!!! If you don't mind I'm going to add you to my list of bloggin' buddies. Cute family, it looks like you do lots of fun things. Take care.

Heidi P said...

Hello anti-blogging sister!? What is the deal-i-o?!