Here's a list of what's been going on in my life lately:
- My sister, Betsy, got married. It was a fabulous couple of days!
- Matt got hired on to be a transportation officer (yay!), but he broke his hand a couple weeks ago at work and can't transfer to transportation until he is healed (dang!).
- Kasey turned 14!
- I have 23 hours of school left, which will be about 6 days!!!
- I'm having a gender determination ultrasound tomorrow. I'm only 15 weeks but I am hoping they will be able to tell. Any guesses??? My kids all want it to be a girl.
- You're more likely to find me on Facebook than Blogger. Sorry, it's easy.
That about sums it up. I'll post again tomorrow with the u/s results :)