I had my u/s today. Kane & Matt joined me. Kane cried the whole time. I finally got it out of him tonight that he thought I was going to die. So sad! Asher said he didn't care what it was, he is just happy to have a baby on the way. I think Kasey was a little disappointed, 3 little brothers :)
Now comes the search for names. Matt is SO picky! Comment with any suggestions.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Here's a list of what's been going on in my life lately:
- My sister, Betsy, got married. It was a fabulous couple of days!
- Matt got hired on to be a transportation officer (yay!), but he broke his hand a couple weeks ago at work and can't transfer to transportation until he is healed (dang!).
- Kasey turned 14!
- I have 23 hours of school left, which will be about 6 days!!!
- I'm having a gender determination ultrasound tomorrow. I'm only 15 weeks but I am hoping they will be able to tell. Any guesses??? My kids all want it to be a girl.
- You're more likely to find me on Facebook than Blogger. Sorry, it's easy.
That about sums it up. I'll post again tomorrow with the u/s results :)
Posted by Stephanie F. at 2/08/2009 12:45:00 PM