Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For Sale

Sold them, yay!

*Update* I've realized I'm not going to get full price for these tickets. Someone make me an offer!!!

I've ended up with 4 extra tickets to Stadium of Fire at BYU on July 4th. Featuring Miley Cyrus, Blue Man Group and Glenn Beck. 2 are on the field, 2 are on the second row. I'll sell for the price I paid the byu ticket office.
2 field seats $262.00 (Field, row 14, seats 21-22 - purple F's on the seating chart)
2 row 2 seats $152.00 (Section 32, row 2, seats 1-2 - blue 32's on the seating chart, also these 2 seats are next to me...bonus!)
I know they are expensive but they are really good seats.
You can see the seating chart below.
Comment if you want them, or email me
ldyduchess@aol.com




In other news, we closed on our house last week and we have already ripped out all of the carpet. Hopefully we will move in within the next month. Yay!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hello, $money$ bags!

I want to see your new house! Have a house warming or something.

Christie said...

You should put them on eBay or KSL - I bet you could make some serious money on the tickets.

Heidi P said...

We are so sad to not spend the 4th with you! This will be so fun for you guys though!

carrie said...

I wish I knew what times Matthew's games are in Heber on the 4th....'cause I'd take Matthew. He would love it. I will call you tomorrow, when they post the schedule.

Betty Grace said...

Who isn't going? Am I?

Heidi P said...

I am laughing so hard at Betsys comment...

Chardell said...

Betsy, I think you were going until Stephanie sold your ticket. You have to be faster. Just kidding I have no idea what's going on.