Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last California Post

I know I've been a slacker at blogging lately. This has been my life for the past two months: Get kids ready for school, get myself ready, pick up Kane from kindergarten and take him to Heidi's, drive to MATC for my school, pick up Kasey from volleyball or cheer, crash at home. Seriously, that's it.
If anyone would like to be my model at school for nail, toes, manicure or pedicure email me. I'm there from 12:30 - 4:30 M-F. ldyduchess@aol.com

Here are the final pictures from our October California trip. Legoland & Wild Animal Park

Cutest picture of my nephew, Luke. Wild Animal Park.

Matt & Asher next to lego dad & kid (This is one of the few pictures I have of Matt smiling!)

Wild Animal Park, Kane & Will petting a deer.

Asher, Lego Vader

Kane & Will, Lego Triceratops

3 comments:

abi said...

So fun! My sister is thinking of taking her kids out there in March. I'm sure it's a great place for boys especially. How are you doing? Wish I could come up again!

Heidi P said...

I LOVE that pic of Matt. I laughed out loud twice...

Chardell said...

You have been so busy. I hope things can slow down for you soon. Love the pictures. I should have sent my mom to you for nails. She just walked into some random place and they did a terrible job. Of course I didn't know she was going to have them done so I don't know how I would have sent her to you. Oh well.