Friday, November 7, 2008

St. George/California Trip

I feel really bad I haven't posted pictures of our UEA vacation yet. I'm going to post pics throughout the weekend because I have tons!

Day 1 - Saint George
Kane and my friend, Chardell's daughter, Sage at a really cool park.
Asher & Luke

Day 2 - Escondido, CA The hotel pool - Kane hates it when I take sad pictures of him.

Kane & Asher all tuckered out.

Asher at the bottom of the waterslide at the hotel.

La Jolla Shores - Asher

Kane & Will loved playing with seaweed.

Kasey loved the boogie board!

5 comments:

abi said...

what was the name of the place you stayed? that waterslide looks fun!

Mindy said...

Looks like an awesome trip. So did you know that that park you were at in St. George is highlighted in my blog many a time? We love it...its only a couple miles from our house. We even made a video including lots of shots of the park on my blog (its called "summertime"). We couldve hooked up. Did you try any of the stuff out?

Chardell said...

I didn't know you had your camera at the park. You should tell Mindy you asked me to take you to that park because of her blog :)

carrie said...

Fun pictures! I'm jealous.... I want to go somewhere with a beach really, really bad right now. :o)

Heidi P said...

Ok, Kane is so cute. The pout in the pool, and feet all over Asher..So funny. No wonder Ash "just couldn't take it anymore!?" :) Fun trip! Can't wait to see more of your pics!