Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July (finally!)

This is going to be quick. Not too wordy, mostly pictures. Give me a break, I've been busy.
These are pictures from the party at my parents house on the 4th of July.


I think Betsy did the decorating, thanks Betsy!

Thanks to my family for helping to get the yard looking so spiffy!

Everyone (Darren, what are you doing?!?)


I made Betsy take a picture of me, because I'm always taking the pictures.. ooh my bangs are too short :)


"The Volleyball Game"

Slip 'n Slide
Asher (with a blue "faux"hawk)

Sorry Kane for posting this picture! We went to the Stadium of Fire. This was right after the jet fly by. Scared the heck out of Kane. Really, he was fine :)

Also, notice my counter at the bottom of my blog?? 38 days until my parents get home!!!!

FYI - My family, there were 2 t-shirts and some adidas left at my parents house.

10 comments:

Heidi P said...

Geez, Its about time for a post--you'd think you were getting a house ready to move into or something?!
Another good party. That pic of you is so cute! Your bangs aren't too short.
You should post pics of your cute paint! :)

Chardell said...

It looks like you guys did a great job of the party! I could never pull that off. You guys are awesome!

Jill said...

Great times! I am glad you got around to posting it before next fourth of july! lol
After looking at your photo's and some that I took, I sorta think you and I look alike...have you ever thought that? We are both totally hot! :-) Sad that Kane hated that fly by. I remember being scared by that when I was a kid! Loud noises made me feel trapped. I feel for him. :-) Thanks again for the fun party, and thanks for coming to the play!

Betty Grace said...

I love that picture of Kane. What a fun day. Where are the pics of your house and all the work you've been doing?

Christie said...

What a totally fun party! I bet everyone had a great time.

abi said...

Wow looks like a lot of fun and a ton of people! I think I went to that party once at your parent's house on the 4th? Fun stuff. Kane's face is priceless, poor kid! haha!

Lindsay said...

Is that Russ and Glors? Sweet.

carrie said...

How fun! I was dying to know how Stadium of Fire went for you guys!! I thought of you.... By the way, I'm getting really excited to see your new house. Please call me 'cause I'd love to help you with anything. Matthew's baseball ends tomorrow night...and then we have one last tournament over the 24th. I will be free to help whenever....so please call, if you need me!! Have fun!! BTW, I actually LOVE your bangs. That is a really cute haircut on you.

Heidi J. said...

it look like you guys had a blast!! I hope all is going well with getting your house ready.let me know if you need any help.

Mindy said...

We did have a lot fun on the 4th. Thanks so much for all the work you and your family did for it!