Sunday, January 6, 2008

Blank

Okay, everytime I go to write a new blog I erase it all and stare at this screen thinking, "I have nothing to say, at least not anything anyone else wants to waste time reading." Guess I'm a little intimidated by everyone's clever, beautiful blogs. I spend so much stinking time at my computer already it might be a while before I get a better blog.

For those in my ward, can you believe how many kids we have turning 8 this year... like 22 or something like that! Seriously I think we have a record breaking monsterous primary. It's so fun though.

Today was my first Sunday out of nursery. I thought I would be so grateful to be done. But I found myself worrying about and missing "my kids"! It was nice to attend Relief Society. And be able to come home from church and not feel like I need to throw my clothes directly in the washer and shower.

Holy crap.... I just realized... Kasey is turning 13 this month, Asher will be baptized this year, and Kane will start Kindergarten in the fall. I'm old!!!! Eeek!

Okay enough for tonight. I'm taking Heidi in to be induced at 6:30am tomorrow. Boy or girl? Any guesses?? I have no idea!!!

I just have to tell all of my friends and family how much I love them and how grateful I am to have such awesome people in my life. After some sad news in Lehi tonight we just never know what to expect in life. I hope you are all happy :)

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, I wish you could come to our ward and serve in our Nursery. It's so hard to find people who will accept that calling!...also, Did I know Heidi was expecting??? Is this number three? That's so exciting! I will be expecting some cute blogged pictures!

Lindsay said...

Steph, I felt so inadequete when I started my blog I almost quit and erased the whole thing! I quickly had to get out of the mode of writing for anyone else and worrying about who was reading, I just started writing for me and everything fell into place. I think your blog is fab, everyone has to start somewhere!
Your remark on your myspace page cracked me up about if you don't already know the person, don't even think about it. (something along those lines) You make me laugh.

Savage Family said...

I think your blog is off to a great start!!! You are awesome!

abi said...

yay! I'm so excited that you are doing this. Your parents will love it too I bet. I think it's great, and can't wait to see more to come. Love you!

Fairbank Family said...

You are doing great on your blog. I am so impressed you finally got one:) As for what to say, I just use it as a journal and say whatever I feel like. That is what makes it fun.
les

Kristy said...

I remember you! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, I went to Alta High. Go Hawks, take state.
Kristy (Keller) Willhite