Wednesday, January 23, 2008

4:52pm

Here's what my kids were doing today at 4:52 pm:

Kane was making a fruit salad. This was all his idea. He asked Matt this morning to take him to the store to get the ingredients, apples, bananas, oranges and blueberries.

Asher was playing Thrillville. He's been addicted for about 5 days now.
Kasey was working on her science fair project.
Guess what I get to do tonight? Reorganize my game closet! Kane just pulled out a puzzle from the bottom and everything came crashing down. I now have to figure out which puzzle pieces go where and oh my! it's a huge mess.




10 comments:

Savage Family said...

You are so creative with your posts! Kane is so cute with his fruit salad!!

Betty Grace said...

Cute pics of the kiddos. Sounds like an eventful evening at the Fairbank's!

carrie said...

I love the pictures of your cute kids. I have to tell you that I really had fun getting to know Kasey better last night. She was lots of fun!! We were talking about fun things we like to do....and I told her how I love doing the blog thing. I told her how you have such a cute blog with fun things about your family. She has so much energy and so much confidence it seems. You're doing an awesome job with her. :o)

Jill said...

Nice mess! So not fun to pick up. Maybe it will inspire you to have a game night or something.

Christie said...

UGH - how did organizing the closet go? That does not look like fun! And I'm so impressed that your kids actually ask for fruit salad. I'd have to choke that down my kids.

Heidi P said...

Wouldn't some nice shelves hlp that big closet mess? : ) GOod luck! Cute kids...Kane is awesome with his salads.. and parties he plans and sets up!

Andrea said...

Atleast you were all busy and not bored to death!! ha ha. that would have sucked putting back all the games, especially the puzzles! Hope it went well!

WeTheTeeples said...

That is such a good idea to post about what your family is doing at a certain time. I may copy that some time. Did you get the game closet put together? I can't say I envy you for doing that task.
Kasey is getting so big. When I taught her she seemed so much littler.

a-anderson said...

Wow, cleaning up all those games looks like a lot of work. I loved your cute idea for the post. So creative!

Heidi P said...

You need to post the pic of your closet now. Nice and RE organized : )