Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Legos


Can I just tell you about Asher, he LOVES legos. He got this set for Christmas (one of about 4 big sets). It has about 650 pieces and is made for 8-14 year olds, he's 7. The top picture is him opening Christmas morning, the bottom picture is the finished product Christmas evening. He finished it all in one day. Even though we were at my sisters house for most of the day. He did it all by himself. He once spent 7 hours on a Saturday building a Lego castle. Now, he doesn't really play with the Legos, they usually get built once and then his little brother and cousin get to them and wreck them. Needless to say, he has a closet full of Lego pieces :) Think he'll be an engineer like his Grandpa???

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Stephanie! I found you too!:) Lego's are so much fun! Thats awesome that he likes them so much, maybe he'll be an architect when he grows up!

carrie said...

I, personally, LOVE legos....but I HATE cleaning them up. :o) I have to tell you, I love the name Asher. When I first heard you say his name, a long time ago....I remember writing it down in my name book.

a-anderson said...

That is amazing how much he did in one day. He reminds me so much of my little brother. He was a Lego man himself in his day. I think Lego lovers are bound to be successful in life.

Savage Family said...

He is so fun! Talon doesn't have the patience for Lego's!

Lindsay said...

Jameson is just like this - but I am so freakin anal about Lego's all over the floor that I threaten to vacuum them all up and he's grounded from them every other day! I know, I need to lighten up...