Friday, February 29, 2008

Bath

Kane was taking a bath today. I left him in the bathroom while I went upstairs to get PJ's. When I came back in the bathroom the whole floor was soaked! The rug, the toilet seat cover, there was even water in the garbage can. I started getting mad and telling him to get out right now and you know better than to make this huge mess. As I was helping him dry off I said, "Kane, what did you do in here?" He replied, "It's a long story." Hahahaha! I love it when little kids start saying new phrases like that. I couldn't help but laugh out loud a little and that made him cry. He wasn't too happy I took a picture of his sadness but he's too cute. At least my bathroom is really super clean now.

5 comments:

Heidi P said...

Ahh, tub splashing... you have to know once you say dont do it, it's just going to get worse... but the entire tub water on the floor, thats a new one. Nice job, Kane! :) Cute pic too!

Chardell said...

Where do they get that stuff? It's even better when they use it in the right context like that. What a cute boy.

carrie said...

Awwww....what a sad face!! My boys love to splash all over the place when they're in the tub. It drives me CRAZY.....'cause I usually clean up, while they're in there, so I do NOT want them to get my hair wet!! (You probably know why, 'cause you know how I love Nancy to do my hair!! ha ha) Oh well, I loved the picture. :o)

janae said...

That's so funny he used that phrase. I'm gonna try that when I don't want to explain myself.

abi said...

Haha, hilarious! Love it, he's too cute.