Thursday, February 21, 2008

Whoa!

I just felt an earthquake! I was sitting at my desk at home, reading my brother's new blog, and the desk started to "jiggle" a little bit. I thought maybe it was me, it felt like I was going to throw up and pass out (Phenomenon?). Then I looked at my blinds and the string on them was swaying too. I walked to the kitchen and the light hanging in there was swaying too. Holy crap! Anyone else feel it today?
*Update* I saw on the news that there was a 6.0 earthquake around Wendover. Guess it really was an earthquake, wow.

14 comments:

Savage Family said...

I totally felt that too! I thought is was me. Scary!!! I don't like those!

abi said...

awesome! that's so cool

Stephanie said...

I so felt it too. Scary huh!
~Steph

Lindsay said...

Wow, this is the first I heard about it, I had no clue!

Chardell said...

omigosh! I can't believe it was making things sway! That's the kind we had in CA. What are they doing here!!!

Christie said...

I totally felt it. I was sitting at my desk at work, and the chair just started to slightly roll back and forth. Kinda strange!

Heather said...

You felt it?! Neither Kevin or I did. We must have still been asleep - wow, I guess even an earthquake can't wake us up!

Andrea said...

No I didn't feel it! That is so weird! Hey we missed you last night! Hope your feeling ok!

Anonymous said...

I feel left out. I didn't feel it. My house almost always shakes when they have stuff going on at Camp Williams, but I missed out on the earthquake.
Chris McAdams

Betty Grace said...

I'm bummed I didn't feel it. I was getting ready at my bathroom sink and heard about it on the radio. I'm sometimes not too aware of my surroundings. :)

Jill said...

I didn't feel it either. I miss all the cool stuff! We need another good twister! lol

Darren Hintze said...

Humm... Full Lunar Eclipse, Earthquake, Reading my Blog...

Each one unlikely, added together the chances of those things happening simultaneously 1.35 x 10^23 to 1.

Stephanie F. said...

Haha, Darren you are officially a Geek (a darn funny one).

Anonymous said...

Umm, I didn't feel it either....whoops! Missed you the other night but I hope you are feeling better....