Saturday, February 2, 2008

KSL Story



Here's a link to the story KSL did on the cane wave tribute:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2593970
You get some good pictures of Asher, Betsy, Heidi & Will waving handkerchiefs this morning. Asher is wearing a black coat with the hood up, Will is in a red coat & Batman hat. The close up of the hands waving are Betsy & Heidi's hands :) Asher thinks he's famous, haha!
Thank you my sisters for including Asher today!
(the pictures above are from my sister's camera)

7 comments:

carrie said...

Steph...I loved that story on KSL, and I think it's so great that your son got to be a part of that. How amazing.... I love the part in the story where the lady says that President Hinckley's family member rolled down the window and said, "Thank you". How special.... K, I must be just a hormonal wreck, because I'm crying at everyone's posts tonight. YIKES. ha ha

Three Score and Ten or more said...

Living in Georgia, I didn't hear the story on KSL, but Jayne Clayson Johnson mentioned the cane wave projet on KBYU just before the funeral. If they got any pictures of it during the procession I missed them. It was a lovely funeral though.

Lindsay said...

That's so awesome! I bet Cane will always remember that.

Heidi P said...

Asher is famous-- we all are! It really was so special... I am glad I did it, even if I looked like a dork on the news (Thanks Matt for telling me that ; ) ).

Jill said...

Hey. I saw your son several times on TV. They keep talking about how touching it was that small children were waving the hankies. I'm glad your son got the chance to be involved.

janae said...

This was so cool to watch. What a nice tribute.

Gina said...

Hey Stephanie...I'm so glad you came out on my blog!! Now I will just have to add you and get to know you better!!