Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm alive!

I know some of you were probably wondering if I've disappeared. Here I am! Here's an update of a few things from the past couple weeks.

Asher learned to ride his bike (finally)! I think the fact that Heidi's 5 year old son, Will, can do it was good motivation.
Another funny thing about Asher. Last Saturday I woke up to him watching What Not to Wear. I TiVo'd it and he picked it over SpongeBob, Power Rangers, Hannah Montana. Awesome!
This is the best picture I got of Asher & Alivia (Andrea B's daughter) dancing at their Cinqo de Mayo program. My new camera arrived a few days late. They were so cute!!


Kane has started telling everyone his name is BYU. His new primary teacher had to ask me his real name because he would only say BYU and he wrote BYU on his paper. Haha!

Here are some videos. Asher really wanted his Grandpa Hintze to see his mexican dance. I won't be offended if the rest of you don't want to watch them.


16 comments:

Heidi P said...

Phew... I am glad your alive. Love the vidoes. I am tellin ya, Ash is a natural, get that boy in a dance class!
BYU kid. He is so funny. Our kids talk about how they love BYU, I don't think they even know what it is. :)

Anonymous said...

i am so glad your alive !!!! how cute are your kids... the dancing is so good ... professional im teeling ya... hope you are doing well...

carrie said...

Steph!! I loved reading this and watching your videos!! How cute!! First of all....the dancing was great!! I'm so impressed. Secondly, the Kane video with the BYU name thing was my favorite. Saying he wanted to be a BYU kid.... That is the cutest thing ever. I'm surprised one of my boys hasn't said that. They did want to name Bella Cosmo, if that counts. :o) I hope you guys are doing well!! How's the house hunting going?? Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Love those stories! Especially the What Not To Wear one! Too funny!! So good to "hear" from you again! Hope you guys are okay....

Stephanie said...

I am glad you are doing well. I love the BYU thing, that is the best.

Lindsay said...

Yea! You posted! Cute pics. Ethan is such a chicken when it comes to riding a bike. He can do it, but he doest know how to start himself out, brake or turn.

Christie said...

I've been wondering about you. I"m glad you're doing well. Cute pics by the way!

janae said...

I love the show what not to wear, although I should be a person on it. Are you all settled into your home? That's so fun the kids had a cinco de mayo dance and that he got to dance with Alivia.

a-anderson said...

It is good to know you are alive. Asher watching What Not to Wear is the best!

Chardell said...

You're blogging again!!! I love the videos. That BYU thing is the cutest. The still shot of Kane's video looks just like your Dad.

abi said...

Ok, those are all soooo adorable! Loved asher's dancing, it was great. I can't believe how well everyone looked to stay together! Kane is sooo stinkin' cute, too funny.

Darren Hintze said...

That was hilarious steph... great post!

Betty Grace said...

So good to have you back!! Sweet that Asher got front and center. Tell him I think he did a great job. And SO CUTE about your new son BYU!

Heidi J. said...

I was starting to wonder if you were alive!! I loved the videos

Fairbank Family said...

Glad you are back in the game. I was wondering what happened to you. Happy Mother's day:) Izzy just learned to ride her bike too - why it has taken this long I don't know. Love Asher in his outfit:)

Andrea said...

I guess I wasnt wondering if you were alive since I see you every other day but it is nice to see what else you have been up too insdead of driving for hours a day :) I love the video, arent they just so stinkin cute!